Hi. My name is Eric. This is my journey after being paralyzed in an off-road motorcycle accident on January 22, 2011. I suffered a fractured T12 resulting in a ASIA A Complete spinal cord injury. I have no sensation or motor function from my waist down and am in a wheelchair. My wife, two young daughters, family and friends have been supporting me in this journey.


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Standing Exercises - June 28, 2011


BioFit physical therapy today began with the standard range of motion stretching of Eric's leg's then 200 crunches with a medicine ball.  

Today's exercise focused on standing exercises trying to remind Eric's body how to stand up.  Eric was unable to push himself into a standing position.  He needs something to grab onto to pull himself up.  Alexis used a cross hand grab and partially pulled Eric up while Eric tried to remind his body what it should be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment