Hi. My name is Eric. This is my journey after being paralyzed in an off-road motorcycle accident on January 22, 2011. I suffered a fractured T12 resulting in a ASIA A Complete spinal cord injury. I have no sensation or motor function from my waist down and am in a wheelchair. My wife, two young daughters, family and friends have been supporting me in this journey.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Panama Viejo Ruins - June 12, 2011

In the morning we had a few hours before the car was due so Joe and I took off in the car back to see the ruins.  That part of the city was built in the 1500’s.  We strolled around, took pictures.  We had to pay to go into the 4 story tower, which had been restored with interior stairs.  The views of the ruins, Panama City and surrounding areas which great from the 4th floor.  It was extremely hot and muggy today, probably the hottest day since arriving.  So after surveying the ruins and sweating a lot, we headed back to the hotel.
 
 

Today was a lazy day.  Eric and I rested and watched TV most of the day.  We had left over pizza for lunch.  In the evening we went out to dinner with Scott and Joe.  This time Eric had spaghetti and meatsauce and I had meat lasanga, both of which were very good.  Scott had garlic shrimp and Joe had fillet of seabass (Corvina).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment